Early musical education has a positive influence on the successful development of children and adolescents.
The manufacture of the necessary instruments is carried out in a Vogtland family business that has been making musical instruments for several generations.
Rohema Percussion is a family establishment already in the fifth generatin. Combany´s founder Robert Eduard Hellinger developed in Markneukirchen different articles such as drumsticks and batons since 1888.
Today the product range includes also a wide assortment of mallets and percussion instruments.
Rohema Percussion is manged by Matthias and Andreas Hellinger, both of whom had solid master craftsman training and many years experience in the paternal workshp. With Maik Hellinger and Tobias Hellinger already working for the company, Rohema heritage is safely in the hands of the fifth generation of the family.
Frame drums, ocean drums, kid´s drums, tambourines
- Günter Heberlein born in 1936
- Apprenticeship at LEFIMA from 1950 to 1953
- 1961-69 drum maker at TROWA Weissenfels/Markneukirchen
- From 1969 productin of Orff percussin instruments in home workshop
- 2017 died Günter Heberlein
- Continuation the firm by his wife Maria and son Maik
- Founded in 1864 by Josef Rubner
- Workshop passed down from generatin to generation
- Taken over by Thomas Rubner in the 5th generation in 1990
- producer from triangles, cymbals, kid´s cymbals, tuning forks for zithers and chord zithers